09 April 2008

Safety!


You all have Jennette to thank for this, since she tagged me. You should check out her answers, because they are truly interesting. I'm really not all that interesting, (I hope I don't put you all to sleep) but here goes :
1- Technically I'm a receptionist, but I usually like to call myself either office manager, or personal assistant (I do a little bit of everything, really).
2- I decided sometime last year that I hate shaving my legs and pits. I pretty much don't do it any more.
3- I'm seriously thinking about dropping out of school. I talk about it all the time, and people think I'm joking, but I really need some time off...so I might fly off the deep end, take a semester off and move far, far away. Don't underestimate me--I've done it before. But don't worry. I'll be back...I always come back.
4- Sometimes I kiss my car. She's really good to me. And I'm sure it's no surprise that I talk to her.
5- My "friend" has started calling me again. 6 times in the last 2 weeks. I never answer (because I set his ring tone to silent), and he never leaves a message. I'm thinking that if there are any men near me next time he calls, I'll just have them answer (but then I'd have to turn his ringer back on, and I'm not sure I'm willing to take that chance).
6- I don't believe in dieting. It's just not worth it to me. If I want to eat something, I just eat it. Life is so much happier like that. My only successful diet experience was when I dropped out of school (see #3) and was only working part time (it was the best set up ever), and had time to cook my meals. My roomie and I were diligent about planning our meals and it was fun to go shopping for groceries. And we lived in a small town, so walking every where was easy. I miss those days of simple luxury.
7- I now wax (see #2).

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You are too funny. You had me worried there for a minute, I'm so glad for your #7!