06 October 2008

RTFIMO (Random Things Found In My Office)

I've probably told you about how random my job is. In case you didn't believe me, I decided to take a few pictures of the random things I have all around me.

The Pixy's benches. They are only about a foot tall, so if you're little friends need a place to sit down, send them my way:

Yes, that's a full drum set. (Shouldn't every serious office have one?):

The weird black and white thing...I'm honestly not sure what it's purpose it...I can only assume it is a photography back drop of some kind. But I'm always tempted to encourage people to climb on in and put on a shadow show for me:

And my personal favorite--the air gun, in case you need to blow papers off your co-worker's desk, without him knowing it was you:

2 comments:

Liz the Poet said...

Heather, this little pictorial was very enlightening. I now have a whole new visual of your office environment!

Heather said...

Haha--Sadly, I somehow managed to forget to show the picture of the random, extra door. You know, in case we break one...?...