26 September 2008

Shoot!

I went shooting again. This time with a hand gun. It was huge! I guess I did pretty well on my second* target: I hit the paper on all 5 shots, and two were in the red. That's right folks--don't mess with me!** But I must admit, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. My arms are a little sore still, but that's because it was a big gun. I'm told that with something smaller it shouldn't be as bad.

And for those of you who are interested, I believe a group is going shooting (probably skeet) on 11 October, so just let me know, and I'll get you the information.

*The first paper was shared with a pro, so I'm not sure where I hit it...
**If I have a gun in my hand...but chances are I wont, so you are safe. Unless you are creepy, in which case you should always assume I am armed (even though I'm not).

PS-You can't really see it, but the gun is right below the target...you know, the black thing on the black tray...ya, I can understand why you didn't even notice it at first...If I was smart, I would have put them on the white paper so they'd stand out...but I didnt...

3 comments:

Liz the Poet said...

Wow! Heather!! I had no idea you were packin' heat... =)

rachelsaysso said...

Very impressive.

Erica said...

I didn't use a store-bought pattern - a friend of mine made the pattern up and taught the class.

And the stuff is called "Butt Paste." It's a brand name and it works better than Desitin! hahaha.