23 June 2008

Talent to Show

Ever since last year's talent show, (in which I was forced to stand for an impromptu recitation of Dane Cook's "Car Alarm Song") I've been searching for a new talent--a performance talent. Well, I've always been enamored of people with artistic ability, and I've seen this particular talent performed in places like street fairs and Vegas, so when I stumbled upon these videos today, I decided I'm gonna have to give it a try. I really have loved spray paint since I was a kid and we used to play with it in my friend's backyard: we'd spray it onto a bucket of water, and then use a stick to swirl it around until we had a huge paint ball at the end of the stick...I'm not really sure why I liked doing that, but it was fun! ...Okay, so maybe it was the paint fumes...either way...
This is the first video I saw, and I have to admit that when he started, I was a little confused as to how this mess of color was considered art, but when you see the end result--It's amazing:

Super Sprayer - The funniest videos clips are here


This is a quick, one minute picture, for those of you who are short on time:





This is my favorite (I'm a beach nut):




...Now, If I could just convince my parents to let me use their spray paint again...

4 comments:

Jennette said...

Great videos! I watched a guy do this up in San Francisco a couple years ago and he was amazing! And yes, I would definately recommend a gas mask.

Liz the Poet said...

Amazing! Man, I wish I were more creative...

Christy said...

so cool! you should totally learn how to do that.

Emryn said...

These are really cool! Thanks for posting it for all to see!