16 June 2008

Laurapalooza

Look at us, drawing knives. :-) We had so much fun at Laurapalooza! ...Unfortunately I was so involved in the particitating aspect of the day, I neglected to take many pictures. I think there are a grand total of 4, and this was the best one. I was sad to realize no one had hats on! But asside from that shocking disappointment, it was such a fun day! I loved running around the grocery store with my cheif's cap on--It was so funny when that man offered to be a judge. What was everyone else's favorite moment?

2 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

The shopping part was pretty hysterical. I also loved that we called each other Chef. And the eating.

Laura said...

I can't believe you posted before I did! I know, it's been 2 1/2 weeks, but my camera is being pesky! I loved the whole day. Just hanging out with all of you. I loved when we started singing Wilson Phillips and Gladys Knight..and watching people watch all of you at the store...classic!