12 May 2010

Have you heard of this?

I just found* helium.com, which will apparently pay you to write stuff--So cool! And since I am obviously not gifted in the writing department, I thought I'd pass it on to you, because I know that several of you are super gifted. That's not to say that you have to do it, but just that if you wanted to you could. Because you'd be good at it. And because I believe in you. And also, you could use the money you make doing something you are really good at (and really enjoy) to pay your bills.** You are welcome.

*And by "I found" I obviously mean "I was reading the comments on Allie's blog and some one suggested it to her."
**One of which is to buy me ice cream. Oh, you didn't know that? ...Maybe that's why you've fallen so far behind....Well, now you know.

No comments: