08 April 2009

Advenure: April

My adventure for April was another road trip to UT. I'm sure you all know what I was doing in UT during the first weekend in April. It was so nice to take a few days off work! And since it was my spring break from school, I got to leave as soon as I finished working on Thursday. I had so much fun!!! Saturday was a really long birthday party for the BFF with her family. I love her family. They are like my unadopted parents. :-) They always take really good care of me, and my friend is a riot of fun--I love her (even if she doesn't update her blog. ever.). I finally got to go to the "temple with the green roof" that I've heard so much about. I also go to meet up with some friends I haven't seen in a long time and stay in a room with a "Jack and Jill" bathroom--So cool! When they told us there was a Jack and Jill bathroom, I instantly thought of 90210. And I haven't remembered that show in a long time.
Oh ya, and it turns out I did take one picture on my trip...but since I keep forgetting to upload it, I'll just tell you: It's snowing! ...On my car. My poor Baby. But she was a good girl driving through it all.

No comments: