12 December 2010

Wondering how to Celebrate Christmas?

Check out these places and then come leave some comments on what you thought (I haven't been to all of these places, so I'm not sure they all exist). This is just my initial list--I'll be updating it as I find more, I already know there are a few in Pasadena, including hastings ranch which I don't yet have information on, and I don't have time right now to look for it. Please feel free to let me know about your favorites so I can add them to the list.

LDS LA Temple-->the official site didn't have pictures of the lights; use this one to see them.
My friend's home at 9563 langston st, rancho cucamonga, ca --> Synchronized lights and music show

7 Free Holiday Activities to Enjoy in Rancho Cucamonga and Other Neighboring Cities in the Inland Empire

Thoroughbred Street, off Sapphire street in Alta Loma/Rancho Cucamonga --> A whole community of homes with lights, many selling treats.
"Christmas in Chino" --> Synchronized lights and music show
"Lights for our Heroes" --> display dedicated to all active duty/former military, first responders & supporting families.
Holiday on Holmar --> 1126 N. Holmar Ave, Azusa CA 91702 This one might not exist anymore...I'm not sure




No comments: