03 February 2010

Any good?

Has anyone watched Life unexpected yet? I remember wanting to watch it, but I don't remember why exactly, just that it looked like it might be good...then yesterday I heard an ad during grandma's news show comparing Life Unexpected to Gilmore Girls. Now I love my Girls. I used to gather with friends to watch the new episode weekly. I was devastated when they announced the series was over. I own all 7 seasons on DVD. I watch them every morning as I'm getting ready for work--just started season 7 2 days ago. And if this show is like that one, I might like it...but it also makes me a little nervous, because I'm pretty sure it's not going to be nearly as good. So, since I have yet to make time to watch it, I'm hoping someone out there can give me a little feed back. What do you think?

2 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

I watched the first episode and the one that aired the other night, which I think was the third. Meh. It's definitely NOT like Gilmore Girls. It has its moments but it's not really worth your time.

Heather said...

Thats too bad, I need a new show to be addicted to. I also need an excuse to visit you weekly.