14 June 2012

I've been negligent, haven't I?

I know, I know...but my posts have started ending up like my letters used to:  unfinished, forgotten, and eventually discarded.  I have several that I've started, and then never finished, usually because I haven't been able to upload the accompanying pictures, and everyone knows that blogs are better with pictures.  Well, I'm going to start doing that again (I hope)!  And as I was catching up on some older drafts that were waiting for pictures, I also found some posts that were never published for unknown reasons...so I've published them too.  There are some really old posts that I'm finally posting, and to make it easier for you, here's a list of their links:

Feel the Burn
Longer than it should be:  you have been warned.
Dear Coworkers,
Christmas Eve
Mother Teressa Said:
Cake
Memorial Day
Basketball Champs
Track Meet!
National Train Day
Happy Retirement Pablo!
Eclipse
Weekend in Havasu

No comments: